Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Special needs member.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gold coast
Posted (edited)

^No not off the top of my head mate. Happened about 8 months ago. Too many drinks between then and now.

Edited by BigAl's04
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Haha I hear ya... I think sct only reads pcm related codes ratter and co may be able to elaborate, sct may see U codes (comms faults) generated by the pcm but not by any other module

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 17d
Posted

Are you sure that's right ? its not a clacium or glass mat battery or something ? take a picture of the top and chuck it up if unsure

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 4d
Posted

I can't up load photos from my iPad but this is what it says and it wasn't 375 I meant 475

Type ns50e

Cca 475

Plates 11

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Even 475 is low for an fg... Bfs had 470cca batteries and a much less complicated electrical system... What does it test at?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 4d
Posted

I rang ford and asked them and they said they don't no....such dumb fuks. But what he said is it sounds like something to do with my radio.

You no that car with the lock light on the dash that comes on when you turn the key all the way before it cranks which you call accessory. Well that doesn't come on so I have to turn the key a few times till it comes on and then it starts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...