Force88 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: NQ Posted 26/06/12 11:43 AM Posted 26/06/12 11:43 AM I recently made my own battery relocation kit that drops the battery down to behind the fog light on the drivers side and all works well but I am in desperate need of a distribution block so I can jump start the car from the engine bay if the battery happens to go flat. as it is at the moment all my wiring is taped up and tucked away and pretty much unjumpstartable. would anyone know of where I could buy one of these? the one in the process west kit would be perfect but I just cant seem to find anything like it anywhere
Mr_xr6_Turbo1 Member 57 Member For: 15y 11m 24d Posted 26/06/12 12:18 PM Posted 26/06/12 12:18 PM you can buy battery terminal poles from ebay and its all the same sh*t just buy the chespest one they all do the same job
JVK Legacy Donating Member 751 Member For: 20y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC Posted 26/06/12 08:48 PM Posted 26/06/12 08:48 PM Got a link Mr xr6 turbo ?
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 28d Posted 26/06/12 09:29 PM Posted 26/06/12 09:29 PM Maybe ask Kev @ process west?Have seen similar things to what he uses in his kit for sale online, can't find a link though sorry.
Mr_xr6_Turbo1 Member 57 Member For: 15y 11m 24d Posted 26/06/12 09:43 PM Posted 26/06/12 09:43 PM I will try find one for you mate
Mr_xr6_Turbo1 Member 57 Member For: 15y 11m 24d Posted 26/06/12 09:45 PM Posted 26/06/12 09:45 PM http://www.mobileelectronics.com.au/forums/index.php/topic/566740-fs-rcas-and-random-stuff/There is one there for $30
Force88 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: NQ Posted 27/06/12 10:23 AM Author Posted 27/06/12 10:23 AM I might try ringing process west before going the ebay option. his block looks a lot neater than the ebay poles and the plastic casing will prevent anything from ever shorting out, which was one of my main concerns with the wires that run back down to the battery shorting on the chassis. 1
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 12d Posted 27/06/12 10:52 AM Posted 27/06/12 10:52 AM I have two brand new battery terminal poles 1 red 1 black 40 bucks posted
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/06/12 11:06 AM Posted 27/06/12 11:06 AM http://www.jasoceania.com.au/
Force88 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: NQ Posted 27/06/12 11:23 AM Author Posted 27/06/12 11:23 AM I have a jas store in town and when I went to see them he said nah cant sell anything to you unless you are an electrician and have a trade account. after googling for the last hour I just found this which is pretty similar to what im after http://www.jegs.com/I/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/10314K/10002/-1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now