Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

Where is George, he left last time I went there, G does a better job .

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

He used Keysborough Diffs.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 7d
Posted

Yeah I know Henz,that was piss poor. On the road it still doubles though. Just not as strong as what it used to be when checking it on the hoist. Takes a bit of effort,but can break it off. Next mod I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...