andrich Member 94 Member For: 17y 7m 3d Posted 27/05/12 08:20 AM Posted 27/05/12 08:20 AM Hey guys,im not sure if this is the right place but figured it was sutiable.I currently have some mods done to my BA xr6t but im looking at doing the intercooler.Mods so far are:-2.5inch quad xforce catback-200 cpi cat-3.5inch dump-60lb Deka's-UB intake-Typhoon intakeand a tune running 12psi.My question is that if I go a Rapid or plazmaman intercooler (cooler plus coldside piping) will it be likely that I need a retune?I know I would benefit most from getting one but would I get away with out getting one (because of my current mods and tune)cheersMichael
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 27/05/12 08:56 AM Posted 27/05/12 08:56 AM (edited) Yes any exhaust or intercooler or intake upgrade will need a retune because your making it more efficient and will most likely over boost Edited 27/05/12 08:56 AM by daztbo
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/05/12 09:09 AM Posted 27/05/12 09:09 AM ^this.
Recommended Posts