Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
Posted

hi guys I just got my first ba citrous ute out of Canberra ,its got exhaust up grade ,bigger intercooler running 10 lbs boost ,what kws would this be making? and what do I look for in the way of other mods that may be done like injectors etc . thanks ian

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posted (edited)

Need more info about tune etc :)

Could be around 265-270rwkw, hard to say. Is it a custom tune, generic tune ?

Edited by riptide
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
Posted

Need more info about tune etc :)

Could be around 265-270rwkw, hard to say. Is it a custom tune, generic tune ?

yes I think so it also come with sct programmer , school me I am dome az with this
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

any type of CAI? stock injectors have blue tops, but for your mods they should of been changed

quickest way is to get it a run on the dyno, usually $150 for a power run last time I checked

Edited by JGP
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posted

Probably best to talk to a tuner before doing too many mods and see what power they suggest for the trans etc. That way you will just do what you need and be prepared when you put it on the dyno. If possible find out who tuned it the first time and talk to them. They may even have a print-out.

I would ask on here about tuners in your area that produce good, safe results first.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
Posted

any type of CAI? stock injectors have blue tops, but for your mods they should of been changed

quickest way is to get it a run on the dyno, usually $150 for a power run last time I checked

it has dark blue ones and mach1 cat , std air box with exta holes I think that's it I will try to find out who tuned it
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 10d
Posted

BF MKII XR6T ZF-F6 snorkel + K&N,Plazmaman IC,Walbro,Venom 100cell Cat,siemens Deka 60. Tuned at PitLane

hey JGP what sort of power does your BF make?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...