Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 21d
Posted

Hey all just wondering if I could have ideas thrown at me to look over for my problem,

I have my BA xr6T tuned at 312rwkw at 15psi

I have just had my rear housing of my turbo replaced with a 7psi actuator and bigger flapper mod, I have put my turbo back on after the mod.

Now when ever I give it throttle it will build up to around 4-6psi then make a noise kinda like a cooler pipe is poping open a little and letting pressure out and it then drops to 0 psi until backe off and will go back to 3psi for example.

I will be checking the hoses tonight but what else could it be if anything else thanks

And what would the result be of me putting the actuator lines on the wrong way As I didn't pay much attention taking them off and winged it

Thanks :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

you need a tune if you have changed the actuator strength and wastegate port

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

2nd that , when I changed turbo the car was undrivable till tune ,

also try getting a bit of hose from the compressor output directly to the W/G , this bypasses the ECU boost control.

I wouldnt drive round too long be4 tuning anyway

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...