4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 13/06/12 12:48 AM Author Posted 13/06/12 12:48 AM yeah ofcourse! this was a ford meet, not a xr6t photoshoot. Anybody is welcome!
HER-XRT Legacy Donating Member 261 Member For: 15y 8m Gender: Female Location: Werribee, Victoria Posted 13/06/12 07:09 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:09 AM My car is out...she is at the panel beaters as I type! I will still be there but as a passenger. Not bringing the Yaris hire car I've been given...hahahaha!!!
johnb1971 Legacy Donating Member 30 Member For: 15y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/06/12 09:08 AM Posted 13/06/12 09:08 AM Hello everyone, but what if it rains ? is it still go or no go for the meet ?????
johnb1971 Legacy Donating Member 30 Member For: 15y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/06/12 09:16 AM Posted 13/06/12 09:16 AM ahh ok , if it does rain we meet at Auburns cinemas for the photo shoot...is that the one on Parramatta rd near Auburn maccas??
splashman Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 13/06/12 03:09 PM Posted 13/06/12 03:09 PM I might scrub through and say hello...
4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 13/06/12 09:40 PM Author Posted 13/06/12 09:40 PM that's the one!
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 14/06/12 05:17 AM Posted 14/06/12 05:17 AM still no ride so you'll miss me again dean!!!!
4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 14/06/12 07:40 AM Author Posted 14/06/12 07:40 AM boooo!
Mossie New Member 4 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/06/12 04:09 AM Posted 15/06/12 04:09 AM Hey fellas, I'm keen to tag along and check out some sweet rides.... So that's another v8 to the list... Cheers
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 15/06/12 06:40 AM Posted 15/06/12 06:40 AM Hey guys, Just got told I have a surf club presso sat night >:(But I should be abl to come up about 830ish. Will you be at botany by then?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now