Time To Chase That Ute Record

MYWPN

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 27d

With all going to plan. I meant to be taking it to heathcote on the 3rd feb. nothing wild in the way of power. Need to just get it there and go from there. I'm really wanting this engine parts to turn up. That way all the big stuff out if the way and be closer to where I want to be

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

Didnt make it to the track. Bumped the boost up a little for a just in case tune. And it's taking water into cylinder 6. Not sure whether its head gasket or crack block. But it's not worth repairing that engine it was just in there while I waiting on the other. The block is out now getting prepped and all parts except cams are here which there due shortly

• Donating Members

It was a built motor. Rods pistons gurdle. And the usual hardware. It was 32 pounds when that happened. No idea on power. But with a fuel flow meter we were using 15ltrs a minute of ethanol . So it has to be pushing 1200 hp

It only has 12 mm arp head studs. So it might just be a head gasket. When I put the new motor in. I'll pull that motor down and if its just a head gasket ill put new gaskets on and sell it. As its lucky to have done 5000km since rebuild

Edited by MYWPN

• 1 month later...