underoath123 Legacy Donating Member 63 Member For: 14y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: SOR Perth Posted 30/03/12 08:33 AM Posted 30/03/12 08:33 AM Hello I've just started noticing a noise from underneath my car it's happens when I'm driving along then put my foot down a little and I'll hear it. Is a sort of creaking noise also seems to happen sOmetimes when I am turning, any ideas? 09 fg xr6t ute. Thanks
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/04/12 05:11 AM Posted 02/04/12 05:11 AM These sort of noises are really hard to diagnose over the internet - I suggest you book the car in for a safety check at your nearest suspension specialist or mechanicEdit: Its more than likely bushes - is it coming from the front or rear?
underoath123 Legacy Donating Member 63 Member For: 14y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: SOR Perth Posted 03/04/12 12:41 PM Author Posted 03/04/12 12:41 PM These sort of noises are really hard to diagnose over the internet - I suggest you book the car in for a safety check at your nearest suspension specialist or mechanicEdit: Its more than likely bushes - is it coming from the front or rear?sounds like its from the rear right happens around almost every corner I take, usually while coming out of the corner
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now