Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SOR Perth
Posted

Hello I've just started noticing a noise from underneath my car it's happens when I'm driving along then put my foot down a little and I'll hear it. Is a sort of creaking noise also seems to happen sOmetimes when I am turning, any ideas? 09 fg xr6t ute. Thanks

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

These sort of noises are really hard to diagnose over the internet - I suggest you book the car in for a safety check at your nearest suspension specialist or mechanic

Edit: Its more than likely bushes - is it coming from the front or rear?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SOR Perth
Posted

These sort of noises are really hard to diagnose over the internet - I suggest you book the car in for a safety check at your nearest suspension specialist or mechanic

Edit: Its more than likely bushes - is it coming from the front or rear?

sounds like its from the rear right happens around almost every corner I take, usually while coming out of the corner

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...