HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 12/12/03 10:27 AM Posted 12/12/03 10:27 AM You reckon???Gee, then the amount of members would stoop to an all time low for sure.Now if it was me, I'd make a deal with Chris to exclude ALL members!Then again, there is sooo many of you cardie wearin' codgers, it wouldn't be fair to do that. Besides, the pointless arguments you guys so desperately try to get across are priceless.Why can't we all just get along?Hmmm, just for that, it's time for XMAS Gandalf Avatar No. III Oh and ken.... :hiwelcome:
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 12/12/03 01:35 PM Posted 12/12/03 01:35 PM With $30M, lots of cars, holidays, houses, boats, entertainment systems, women, drink, and good times....
whatever Member 76 Member For: 23y 2m 21d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/12/03 11:16 PM Posted 12/12/03 11:16 PM I will just buy a ford dealership, all the supply of ford I will ever need. plus I get to work with cars.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 13/12/03 02:20 AM Posted 13/12/03 02:20 AM Work? Why? 30 Million = no work EVER again. You could set yourself up in a garage with everything you need plus be free of debt, pleanty left over for investments supplying you with steady income and all the Fords you could handle...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now