xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 25/06/12 06:13 AM Posted 25/06/12 06:13 AM I think he meant street legal 1
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 25/06/12 07:12 AM Author Posted 25/06/12 07:12 AM I know what he meant
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 25/06/12 07:14 AM Posted 25/06/12 07:14 AM Lol...well..? Are they street legal or if the cops see them they will hassle you?
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 25/06/12 07:33 AM Posted 25/06/12 07:33 AM Well in that case I think that means dont ask..lol no theyre not.
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 25/06/12 08:08 AM Author Posted 25/06/12 08:08 AM No, they are not ADR compliant. They will have black cloth covers with "XR" embroided in the factory location so hopefully won't stand out too muchStarted on the mounts today
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 25/06/12 09:16 AM Posted 25/06/12 09:16 AM Ahhh k hahah my bad, missed that one LOL. I reckon head on they'll look fine, but side on if they see how thin they are they'll start pondering haha. Comfy seats anyway?
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 25/06/12 11:31 AM Author Posted 25/06/12 11:31 AM Yeah, I've daily driven them before and I like them. I've driven non stop to Qld without an issue. A lot of people look down at them cause they are dirt cheap but I am a fan
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 25/06/12 12:17 PM Posted 25/06/12 12:17 PM Doesnt matter what they look like , theyre light as !!But just be sure you want to use this seat, incase for instance you had a car accident, will it hold together,?? Because at the end of the day... your life is more important.If Andra's approved it then they should have some paperwork somewhere to give it the nod.
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 25/06/12 12:56 PM Author Posted 25/06/12 12:56 PM Yeah, 15lbs each with brackets compared to 47lbs for the factory seats
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 29/06/12 10:24 AM Author Posted 29/06/12 10:24 AM (edited) Started on the powerup todayBefore:Work in progressProbably going to drop another 50lb going the plasmaman cooler/crossover delete/FG manifold Edited 29/06/12 10:28 AM by allmtr 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now