Psychotiq Member 37 Member For: 15y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 21/03/12 01:59 AM Posted 21/03/12 01:59 AM hey mate might not be relevant but I had the same problem with mine, (sedan) though. Mine turned out to be the transmission crossmember rubbers were all worn and cracked. Got them replaced and no more clunking from take offs etc for me. 6sp zf auto though.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/03/12 03:58 AM Posted 21/03/12 03:58 AM Lol it's gotta be the diff bushEL OH EL See you in 48hrsStink said fug off and leave my posts alone!! lmaoTell Stink I gave you 48hrs off from posting LMAO
Rosie Member 361 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Posted 21/03/12 04:23 AM Posted 21/03/12 04:23 AM I was going to suggest that, and feel happy that I was able to participate (and actually contribute something useful) in one of these threads, but after that threat Ralph I'm not going to.Edit/ actually I think it was a bearing in the tail shaft that went on mine. Please not let that be the same thing as previously mentioned lol.Best to just take your ute to a mechanic and get them to look at it. When mine was making those noises I was told it could be a dozen different things. Only one way to know for sure though.Exactly right!It could be anyone of a number of things.Get it on a Hoist and have a look...Not a bad start!
brennnno21 Member 8 Member For: 14y 10m 3d Posted 21/03/12 10:46 AM Author Posted 21/03/12 10:46 AM not bad places to start at all! cheers thanx heaps! ill put these to my mechanic see what he says now just finding the time to get there!ill b sure to post the outcome on here!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now