shaneo_1 Member 108 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Posted 11/03/12 08:40 PM Posted 11/03/12 08:40 PM Just sold my 19s 8.5 and 9.5 and didn't see what off set I had. can any tell me what offset I need to fit . will have 245 front and 275 rears. need to order asap so any help would be great.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/03/12 09:01 PM Posted 11/03/12 09:01 PM +25 front and +10 rear...
shaneo_1 Member 108 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Posted 12/03/12 07:19 AM Author Posted 12/03/12 07:19 AM That sounds a bit much I thouget my 19s were 35
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/03/12 07:29 AM Posted 12/03/12 07:29 AM Have you rolled your guards Shane? +30-35 is safer if you havent especially with your height.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/03/12 08:41 AM Posted 12/03/12 08:41 AM Oh, I thought if you were running 9's front and rear you wanted stance...front +25 and rear +25... remember these aren't as wide....
shaneo_1 Member 108 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Posted 12/03/12 11:31 AM Author Posted 12/03/12 11:31 AM Nah guards standard. not really after stance just fit. yeah my ftonts were 8.5 and 35 offset I didn't get a chance to see what my rear 9.5 offset was. want to order very soon. maybe the wheel company may know what they normal ofer. Just hope they look good object the ute that's all I am worried about
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/03/12 07:38 PM Posted 12/03/12 07:38 PM If they are 20 x 9 all around, anything less than +25 will hit on the upper control arm at front...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now