THCOOK Member 58 Member For: 17y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 10/02/12 11:25 AM Posted 10/02/12 11:25 AM just wanted to give my opinion on these tyres I have a Ba with fg f6 running gear had traction issues up until now put a set of invos on the back standard 18' size with F1 good years at the front. What a bloody difference its amazing how much quicker and enjoyable the car drives when you get great traction not having to pussy foot around in the wet or dry 10 out of 10 I think there would not be to many tyres that would have the traction as these and for a fantastic price. I Guarantee there would be no tyre on the market for the price of these that would come close to these .How the wear im no sure as they are new but in time I will let you know.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/12 11:36 AM Posted 10/02/12 11:36 AM Welcome to the Nitto club mate!Onto my 2nd set now, put the 1st set on this time last year and yeah was instantly impressed!bang for your buck they are simply unbeatable!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/02/12 11:37 AM Posted 10/02/12 11:37 AM What rwkw, mph down the 1/4 and what psi? Mine are ok, seem about the same as my ku31's which are 320 treadwear instead of the invo's 260... but I have increased rear tyre pressure from 36 to 40 to prolong tread. I'm wondering if this is my issue.I lose traction in top of 1st and second under WOT.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/12 11:39 AM Posted 10/02/12 11:39 AM you asking me stevo?
THCOOK Member 58 Member For: 17y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 10/02/12 07:56 PM Author Posted 10/02/12 07:56 PM I running 385rwkws 1030nm torque at 16 psi and no traction loss at all but there brand new as they wear a little I might get some wheel spin.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/12 09:48 PM Posted 10/02/12 09:48 PM The nitto's I am using are losing the amazing grip they once had. Much better than any other tyres though.A set of invo's for day to day and another set of wheels with nt05's is what I'm gonna try next
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/02/12 06:34 AM Posted 12/02/12 06:34 AM THCOOK do you mean tyres are at 16PSI on the strip? I wasn't talking about boost Just thinking I may have to drop down to 34 or so on the rears to really get them gripping on cruises.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/02/12 09:25 AM Posted 12/02/12 09:25 AM I run Invo fronts and NT05 rears, what a combo!
spike47 Legacy Donating Member 33 Member For: 17y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2145 Posted 12/02/12 01:16 PM Posted 12/02/12 01:16 PM I'm on my first set of Invo's and am very impressed with their gripHighly recommended. Sent from my HTC Hero using my right hand
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 12/02/12 07:53 PM Posted 12/02/12 07:53 PM They look good too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now