TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/12 02:19 AM Posted 23/01/12 02:19 AM http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Crown-Victoria-Sheriff-Police-/280810152459?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item416196e20bLocated in Melbourne. Definately would turn heads on a cruise.
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/12 02:28 AM Posted 23/01/12 02:28 AM All the police gear has been removed. I wonder what VIC police would have to say if they saw you cruising around in it.
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/12 02:41 AM Author Posted 23/01/12 02:41 AM Yeah I reckon he has only said that to 'comply with ebay policies'. Otherwise what would be the point of listing everything it has in it? hahaAll you would need to do is throw some magnetic panels over anything that says 'Police' and it would be good I think. Rego on the other hand might be an issue.Different story if you had the lights on and were pulling people over or running red lights though...
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/12 02:44 AM Author Posted 23/01/12 02:44 AM I actually saw a VE Caprice that Expensive Daewoo is exporting to the US in full LAPD trim driving down Flinders Street a few months back.Dont think they got any hassels from the boys in blue. Honestly- joe public would have to be retarded to think that (or this crown vic) was a real Victorian cop car...
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/12 02:47 AM Posted 23/01/12 02:47 AM I've seen those Caprices but I've never seen one cruising around. Wonder if it's owned by someone at Holden?Well there are a fair few retards out there
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/01/12 06:27 AM Posted 23/01/12 06:27 AM so did he say all police gear removed just to get the ad up?looks all there to me?
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 13d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/12 06:50 AM Posted 23/01/12 06:50 AM (edited) Remember the seller has THIS car....so I wouldnt take too much notice of why it doesnt makes sense....ha ha Edited 29/01/12 12:32 AM by RHR
hoon351 Member 22 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: mandurah wa Posted 28/01/12 11:26 AM Posted 28/01/12 11:26 AM lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now