Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Anyone heading out to Calder or Winton in the next week?

I'll be entering at both and be great to meet some of you guys.

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I'm goin to calder to have a run, hope to see a few turbos out n about!

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Should be a good night. Hopefully it cools down.

What are you hoping to run mate?

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I was thinkin about Calder fri night but my money says itll be farkin busy.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeh I think it may be a bit humid but ill still be there!

Honestly, I have no idea lol I've never dragged any car before so its all new to me.

the car has 330rwkw so I'm hoping for a 12. How about you??

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted (edited)

What mods Brent? It'll be easy 12s for ya.

Edited by Henz
  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I reckon it'l be flat out too but I've got a pass from last time it got rained out and it's my last chance to use it.

You'll get an easy 12 with 330. Maybe even a low one if you can get it down there. Auto or Manual?

My cars going on the dyno tomorrow so I won't know what I've got till then. Somewhere just under 300 im guessing. If I get a 12.9 I'll be happy.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Mods are; 1000hp plazmaman ic kit, 4' dump to 3.5' full stainless xforce exhaust, 62pound injectors, wastegate/flapper mod, fuel pump and more boost.

Id like high 11s and think the car is capable but like I said its all new to me. only time will tell.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

6spd auto, feels like its slipping from 3rd to 4th though. traction is gonna be a problem I think. I just hope I don't break nothing.. lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

If your going on street tyres, get a tyre pressure gauge and drop them down to 25psi, that'll make a huge difference. A very high 11 might be on the cards.

Just under 300 with an auto b series can get you into the 12s.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...