NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 07/12/03 04:06 AM Posted 07/12/03 04:06 AM I had the dual hella electric trumpets, loud as air horns but no delay from air having to build up with the air horns.
Mitchy_G Umm... Member 176 Member For: 23y 4m 4d Location: North Lake Macquarie NSW Posted 07/12/03 05:49 AM Posted 07/12/03 05:49 AM Im pretty sure the turbos get a louder horn fitted by FPV, I scared some birds off today with it, from a fair distance I might add
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 07/12/03 08:18 AM Posted 07/12/03 08:18 AM Feathered or bikini variety?
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 11m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 07/12/03 01:53 PM Posted 07/12/03 01:53 PM I am considering fitting clearance lights, dual polished fuel tanks and twin exhaust stacks to me T. Any thoughts? Do you think huge mudflaps saying "back-off" would be over the top?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 07/12/03 08:41 PM Posted 07/12/03 08:41 PM Don't forget the Bundy Rum and the N.R.N.R stickers for the back window as well....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now