Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CHCH NZ
Posted (edited)

exhaust is stainless

nah I mean if I turn it off then go out soon after the noise will still be there...however if I leave it over night chances are it wont make a noise when I use it the next day...

It cant be that harmful to the car..it hasnt broken down yet :D touch wood

one thing Ive noticed which doesnt have anything to do with the noise is that on hot days when engine is really hot there is a vibration noise I can feel and hear coming from engine bay...best way to describe is a small computer like fan going nuts...anyway different issue, lets not change subject lol

Edited by FOONIN
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

sounds like my car mate. Getting a fuel pressure test done shortly. Have vibrations, and I've heard the ticking noise under the bonnet. Tried to check turbo bolts, but for the life of me I can not get my heatshield bolts off :|

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...