45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 01/12/11 02:45 AM Posted 01/12/11 02:45 AM Hi lads, trying to aquire some information in regards to the B-series. I have all I need accept for the Drag coefficient of a BF XR Turbo ute, and google hates me, for some reason I can never find what I want in a search engineCheers for any help
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/12/11 03:58 AM Posted 01/12/11 03:58 AM (edited) According to this 0.35http://www.automobil...an_xr/2007.htmlEDIT: That's for a sedan... sorry... Edited 01/12/11 04:01 AM by dule
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 01/12/11 04:55 AM Author Posted 01/12/11 04:55 AM Thanks for the effort mate I will keep looking.Reason Im asking is on the HP Tuners forum there is a guy in the USA that has made up a virtual dyno app. Now I know alot of blokes might on this train and go for a big circle jerk bla bla. But its just another tool and id like to have it to use with my datalogging and tuning etc. Anyway being a USA bloke he has everything from the USA in there already, I asked him what he had for oz cars, he said nothing, but he could provide me with a spec sheet of data that he required and If I could get the info to him he will update his application so I can use it, and he is willing to help out with anyone else in australia with modifying his app to suit your car. Its all free and he relies on donations so after I get it all working Im goin to throw him a donation
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 03/12/11 07:07 AM Author Posted 03/12/11 07:07 AM Anyone found any more info, im not having any luck
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/12/11 06:23 AM Posted 04/12/11 06:23 AM bunna?
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 04/12/11 09:08 AM Author Posted 04/12/11 09:08 AM bunna?????
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/12/11 11:57 PM Posted 04/12/11 11:57 PM A member on here that works for ford...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now