First Round Of Mods Cracked 300, Second Round 400+

bionicxr6t05

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 21d

Oh haha I just saw BF and assumed. Didn't notice it was 05. Good luck!

I wish I had the balls to push mine but my back pocket won't like it when the motor lets go.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 18d

The tune isnt very aggressive, I still

Have some semblance of traction in 2nd, he didnt mash timing into it and on the final tune it didnt knock once, we have put enough safety measures in place to ensure longevity, although there is a limit :P see how she goes but clint is confident... He has a few bfs running similar power on stock bottom end but he said I was the most powerful vcm tune hes done

• Like 1

its very nice on the street, just took a mate for a run and it spun through second but it wasnt wild uncontrollable wheelspin if you know what I mean, as soon as third came it hooked up and was off... he compared it to a freight train lol, but yeh we didnt smash the timing in which is how you get a tyre frying monster, my missus still has to drive it occasionally and its very safe for her to do so. another thing il add is there has been a lot of discussion about 80lb injectors and having trouble getting them right, the only time it has a little stumble ( I mean little) is at idle with the a/c off in neutral, the rest of the time it idles like factory, I can live with that! after all how many of us sit there under that condition, really.... lol

I am mate! Also after fitting the turbosmart actuator, spring can be changed but water return pipe to turbo needs to be removed, and you need to get the circlip off the wgate arm and remove the entire rod through the diaphram housing, looks like a bit of a pain but doable for sure