Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Yep stock, just has torque reduction reduced to about 20%, have driven a couple of tuned ones and im still undecided but once I break a shaft il build the box and tune it.... Its startin to do funny things when cold... Did a WOT change to 4th the other day and it was ok so meh, wel see<br /><br />And I can still fry the tyres on 2nd to 3rd change

Edited by bionicxr6t05
  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d
Posted

Cheah boyyyy !! Can't wait to see this thing .. I think I'm gonna but a fg f6 short from ford for 3 and go from there lol I'd be happy with a reliable 400+ kw

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d
Posted

Defiantly bro !! ;) U got good bargains for everything haha I'm hoping to get it for myself for Xmas so I'm in delux save mode atm lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

How much for the fg short motor man pm if ya want.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...