Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 9d
Posted

Guys, looking at fabing up a new front section of the exhuast on my Bf, any body point me to some one who has the lasercut flanges for sale? I need the one on the back of the turbo, and the "twin" flange so I can bolt up to the existing middle section.

Thanx

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC
Posted

Pretty sure someone on ebay sell 10mm laser cut dump pipe flanges,I dont have the link sorry.Type in xr6 turbo and scroll through and most exhaust sellers should be able to help you with the twin pipe flange for the middle.

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

yep, what he said - I have bought off that seller before and they have been good to deal with.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC
Posted

Sellers name is N*Power,

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 15d
Posted

Think I've bought off this bloke before. He has N*Power in all of his pics, but his actual username is nahux.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 9d
Posted

Thanx mate

Found him:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FALCON-F6-XR6-TURBO-GT3540-GT3040-FLANGE-LASER-CUT-10MM-/200334872195?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ea4e38e83

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FALCON-F6-XR6-TURBO-GT3540-STAINLESS-STEEL-GASKET-KIT-/200334874831?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ea4e398cf

and the front section flange:

http://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/product_info.php?products_id=4095&osCsid=287193705b55058820acf01e8f4b0c8f

none of it is cheap. Then add it all together with the 3.5" tube, the bends, and O2 sensor bung and even though the off the shelf dump pipes arn't bolt in, it makes you rethink making the whole thing from scratch......may be better off getting a made dump, and an off the shelf cat, just the twin flange and banging it all together.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 15d
Posted

Yeah I know XForce do a kit with 4" dump, cat and mergers to join onto the stock mid section. Unless you can make everything up for well under the $900 cost for the kit, I hardly see it worthwhile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...