freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 02/11/11 12:05 AM Posted 02/11/11 12:05 AM Any other guys participating in it this year? If so add your link.. Any donations welcome also http://mobro.co/freezedk
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/11/11 12:39 AM Posted 02/11/11 12:39 AM cjf077 how do we set up a forum contribution for a great cause ?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 02/11/11 12:57 AM Author Posted 02/11/11 12:57 AM we should make a team?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 02/11/11 01:36 AM Posted 02/11/11 01:36 AM I'm in but I've just been informed that one of the sites I go to next week is clean shaven only, so unless I can get around it then I'll be out. This year has a bit more meaning for me, grandfather has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, uncle has lost a nut to testicular cancer and I'll be going under the knife in 3 weeks. If the forum decides to collect donations then count me in.2 great causes that need the money with prostate cancer and mental health, mens health sadly lacks the image of womens health. More blokes get prostate cancer than chicks get breast cancer. The amount of charity work that gets done for breast cancer in Australia is amazing. Movember is the main fundraiser for postrate. But hey everyone would rather touch boobs that a prostate.
dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/11/11 02:02 AM Posted 02/11/11 02:02 AM (edited) I did it twice in the last few years, still on the fence for this year... Edited 02/11/11 02:03 AM by dule
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now