knowhereman Legacy Donating Member 107 Member For: 15y 12d Gender: Male Location: Torquay, Vic Posted 11/11/11 10:32 PM Author Posted 11/11/11 10:32 PM The splits were SP-CS65's. The only draw back was the size of the crossover which is kinda big compared to others out there. I used the SP-cs6093 6x9's for the rear.
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 9m Posted 11/11/11 11:23 PM Posted 11/11/11 11:23 PM Where did you buy them from?Saw some on ebay but the part numbers don't match current models listed on their site.So many fake speakers on ebay!!
knowhereman Legacy Donating Member 107 Member For: 15y 12d Gender: Male Location: Torquay, Vic Posted 15/11/11 08:04 AM Author Posted 15/11/11 08:04 AM Their website only lists their current line up. The ones I bought were in runout. I got them through a mate. Really happy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now