Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 09/12/03 09:58 AM Posted 09/12/03 09:58 AM Okays then, I'll show mine.Goose's XR6Turbo, age 8 days. (18/12/02)
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 09/12/03 11:17 AM Posted 09/12/03 11:17 AM Go on debadge it geea, I dare ya!.....the mystery sleeper.
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 09/12/03 11:20 AM Posted 09/12/03 11:20 AM Goose, I feel your pain too, mine was hit at 9 weeks old, what happened.
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 09/12/03 11:24 AM Posted 09/12/03 11:24 AM just heading into the city to work one morning, everyone in front slammed on their brakes. Unfortunately it took me a little longer to stop before I cleaned up the Van thing in front.Happened very quickly, hadn't experienced ABS before, but at the end of the day I just f*cked up
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 09/12/03 11:50 AM Author Posted 09/12/03 11:50 AM Okays then, I'll show mine.Goose's XR6Turbo, age 8 days. (18/12/02) I feel your pain. :(
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 09/12/03 11:51 AM Author Posted 09/12/03 11:51 AM Go on debadge it geea, I dare ya!.....the mystery sleeper. I have had thoughts of just leaving the XR on and taking the rest off. It would confuse everyone. Not sure yet though. Geea.
XR6T4ME Member 186 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/03 03:10 AM Posted 10/12/03 03:10 AM Hey Goose,Sorry to hear about your misfortune. But a Blueprint XR6T with XR8 bulgewill look horn. You can't let Geea have all the fun.
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 10/12/03 10:32 PM Posted 10/12/03 10:32 PM haha no buldge for me, that happened 12 months ago, but I have something up my sleave. Along the lines of AMG V8 Kompressor style bonnet. just nice and classy, yet effective.
XR6T4ME Member 186 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/12/03 05:38 AM Posted 11/12/03 05:38 AM haha no buldge for me, that happened 12 months ago, but I have something up my sleave. Along the lines of AMG V8 Kompressor style bonnet. just nice and classy, yet effective. Please do tell goose......you have every member waiting in anticipation.Do you have pics? We want pics!We need an effective bonnet grill/s or something different to the standard XR6. I look forward to seeing what is available when BA II hits the streets.
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 11/12/03 05:50 AM Posted 11/12/03 05:50 AM You make a good point there Goose, that no-one else has mentioned yet. I see quite a few ppl here have got into the T from older cars. Whenever I get a new car, I take my wife out and let her feel what the ABS is going to do. That way, if she ever uses it she won't be tempted to lift off if the car does any 'strange groaning and vibrating'.I would suggest this to anyone who has never felt ABS before.Andrew
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now