aussie1926 Legacy Donating Member 176 Member For: 16y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook NSW Posted 11/10/11 11:55 AM Posted 11/10/11 11:55 AM Any one heading down to WSID on the 12/10/11 thinking about taking the f6 down will be my first time down in a non drag car
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 11/10/11 09:46 PM Posted 11/10/11 09:46 PM I'll be there, finish work at 3 so should get there by 5 (White BF2), come say hello.George
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 11/10/11 09:48 PM Posted 11/10/11 09:48 PM Don't think I can make this one.Too much on at the moment.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/11 10:05 AM Posted 13/10/11 10:05 AM Any one heading down to WSID on the 12/10/11 thinking about taking the f6 down will be my first time down in a non drag carIt was great to meet you mate and congrats on the 12, very good effort for a stock manual f6.George
aussie1926 Legacy Donating Member 176 Member For: 16y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook NSW Posted 13/10/11 10:25 AM Author Posted 13/10/11 10:25 AM Did I get a 12 my last pass the time cars got messed up so I never saw my time
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 13/10/11 11:11 PM Posted 13/10/11 11:11 PM Did I get a 12 my last pass the time cars got messed up so I never saw my time Yeah mate you broke out but you ran a 12.95, cant recall mph, very well steered mate and well deserved.
aussie1926 Legacy Donating Member 176 Member For: 16y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook NSW Posted 14/10/11 12:24 AM Author Posted 14/10/11 12:24 AM oh awesome ,thanks did u end up breaking into the 11s?
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/11 12:18 AM Posted 15/10/11 12:18 AM (edited) 12.008 was best of the the night, think I needed less tyre pressure as had some wheelspin off the line, was advised that 32 psi was too much and should of had about 25 psi, 124 mph was very promising though. Will be going back with some mt et streets next time. I'll do 1 or 2 passes with street tyres aiming for a high 11 and then I'll put on the et's and see what happens Edited 15/10/11 12:21 AM by rednose
aussie1926 Legacy Donating Member 176 Member For: 16y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook NSW Posted 15/10/11 05:47 AM Author Posted 15/10/11 05:47 AM oh so close, yer I had wheel spin problem aswell.I think I might enter street fighter at a bracket attack in sydney some time soon and do some compeditive racing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now