Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

Any one heading down to WSID on the 12/10/11 thinking about taking the f6 down will be my first time down in a non drag car

  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I'll be there, finish work at 3 so should get there by 5 (White BF2), come say hello.

George

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Don't think I can make this one.

Too much on at the moment.

  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Any one heading down to WSID on the 12/10/11 thinking about taking the f6 down will be my first time down in a non drag car

It was great to meet you mate and congrats on the 12, very good effort for a stock manual f6.

George

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

Did I get a 12 my last pass the time cars got messed up so I never saw my time

  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Did I get a 12 my last pass the time cars got messed up so I never saw my time

Yeah mate you broke out but you ran a 12.95, cant recall mph, very well steered mate and well deserved.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

oh awesome ,thanks did u end up breaking into the 11s?

  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

12.008 was best of the the night, think I needed less tyre pressure as had some wheelspin off the line, was advised that 32 psi was too much and should of had about 25 psi, 124 mph was very promising though. Will be going back with some mt et streets next time. I'll do 1 or 2 passes with street tyres aiming for a high 11 and then I'll put on the et's and see what happens

Edited by rednose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

oh so close, yer I had wheel spin problem aswell.I think I might enter street fighter at a bracket attack in sydney some time soon and do some compeditive racing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...