Hank Scorpio Member 14 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 04/10/11 07:20 AM Posted 04/10/11 07:20 AM hey guys I have a ba mk1 that I had tuned a couple of years ago with a sct x3 box, with 60lb injectors and a p/west intercooler kit, my question is now I want to do my own full custom tune and I need to know where to get a tuning programfrom to do a custom tune to put into the sct flash boxalso I just want to make changes to the tune that is in the sct now, or do I have to do a full new tune from scratchcheers Hank S
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 04/10/11 08:45 AM Posted 04/10/11 08:45 AM pro racer package?herrod mtorspots would be your first call. they are th aussie distibutors of SCT products
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/10/11 11:15 AM Posted 04/10/11 11:15 AM Pro Racer is no longer avaliable. Herrods wont sell advantage 3 unless you have an established business with shop front AND dyno. HPT or Sniper would be you only options
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 04/10/11 11:32 AM Posted 04/10/11 11:32 AM shhheeeetttttttttttttt really, that sucks, no fair for the weekend worrior!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/10/11 11:43 AM Posted 04/10/11 11:43 AM "legal" reasons, was the line I was given.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now