STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 09/07/12 12:21 PM Author Posted 09/07/12 12:21 PM get hold of ice.rhe can hook you up with teh win!
AirStrike Legacy Donating Member 387 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/12 12:28 PM Posted 09/07/12 12:28 PM Have to play a game to help freaky out. 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 09/07/12 12:32 PM Author Posted 09/07/12 12:32 PM I have technogods mw3
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/12 12:35 PM Posted 09/07/12 12:35 PM im trying to play a multiplayer but fkn its all different now, like in mw1 you could pick wich servers you want to join, but this one does it for you and takes fkn forever!!!!!!!!fark!!!!!!!!!!! 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 09/07/12 01:11 PM Posted 09/07/12 01:11 PM (edited) The modern warfares are sh*t now. MW1 was the best..I was a gun at it. Top of the team most of the time with a heap of kills. Now just too many bots, good on them for forgetting punkbuster in MW2 which killed it....fukkin morons. Think I'm like level 25 or something in MW3..played it a bit the last couple weeks, on and off. Hadn't touched it for months prior to that though..& what you said about servers too freaky. Fukkin ghey at aids..Unsure about getting Black Ops 2 or not..didn't like #1 really, never got into it but I'll see closer to the date Edited 09/07/12 01:13 PM by Shyfrd 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/12 01:20 PM Posted 09/07/12 01:20 PM yer I used to play mw1 not long ago, fkn smoked everyone.yer its doing my head in now, mw3 is saying the servers are not working or somesh*t, ffs I played like 1 round and now its shat itself.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/12 08:00 AM Posted 11/07/12 08:00 AM hey guys,playing mw3 online, does anyone know how to fix the lag or whatever it is.for eg im shooting at a dude whos walking, but he doesnt die, then he shoots me, I watch the kill cam replay and im not even shooting at him but like next to him? and even at times im way off esp if they are running. what do I do?game plays fine and doesnt skip nor freeze at all. I got adsl, pc is ok, so I just run around the map and die cause I can only shoot people who ae stationary:(
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 11/07/12 08:38 AM Posted 11/07/12 08:38 AM Might be getting on maps with big ping. Or you're playing a heap of people with lag bots lol.Another reason why mw1 was better..could choose your map as you said, choose it by ping or country where the server is or name..whatever really. Now just stupid matchmaker bs pos *beep* crapstaino <3 bananas kunt of a thing..Better be fixed for black ops 2.You tried googling your issue?Oh and since you have mw3..you need steam for pc. What is your username you regisgered account with? Mines l1vingdead..add me 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 11/07/12 08:38 AM Author Posted 11/07/12 08:38 AM (edited) hey guys,playing mw3 online, does anyone know how to fix the lag or whatever it is.for eg im shooting at a dude whos walking, but he doesnt die, then he shoots me, I watch the kill cam replay and im not even shooting at him but like next to him? and even at times im way off esp if they are running. what do I do?game plays fine and doesnt skip nor freeze at all. I got adsl, pc is ok, so I just run around the map and die cause I can only shoot people who ae stationary:(get hold of ice.rhe can hook you up with teh win!ps. in options enable the server browser. then you have a list of dedicated servers to chose from Edited 11/07/12 08:39 AM by STAINOnegger
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/12 09:43 AM Posted 11/07/12 09:43 AM (edited) yer the annoying thing is mw3 chooses your maps/servers of whatever for you as mentioned.yer iv got steam, fk I hate it but meh.edit: staino just tried what you suggested, that worked!!! and I now get the servers to choose from. so hope I can search for my own now.edit edit: whats the max ping I should look out for when choosing a server to play on? atm I see the min is 30. so not play on a map anything about 50 or 100? obviously the lower the better just want to know what the max I can go before it goes sh*t.shy I added ya Edited 11/07/12 09:56 AM by Ford Freak
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now