Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

CBXRT...

it's in there... somewhere around when he was the first person to run Atomic stage 5 cams, about the same time he pulled over 1000rwhp, and ran a 9 sec 1/4 mile in the ute. But then again, I guess that unsubstantiated rubbish too lol.

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

WICKED.

Edited by arronm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

I love that video... I thought of it as well when I saw 'wicked' in the title. lol.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

MattyB - if you think that T is like a cammed V8 (like those ordinary links) then no worries, you must be right I suppose?

ps: yellow pages is a good source for hearing checks (maybe admit you are handicapped and you will get a discount) :stirthepot:

Edited by CBXRT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...