nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 23/08/11 01:29 PM Posted 23/08/11 01:29 PM (edited) Does anyone want to buy a in a group I will probably buy 2 tyres re002 before the weekend thought I'd give it a abump. Edited 23/08/11 01:29 PM by nick d
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 24/08/11 12:28 PM Posted 24/08/11 12:28 PM I found out that the new RE002 will be out in 9th September in 245-35-19, very pricey.
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 29/08/11 05:12 AM Posted 29/08/11 05:12 AM I found RE002245-35-19 for $390 each wow! Pricey or what?What do you reckon guys?
FG50T Member 568 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/08/11 08:47 AM Posted 29/08/11 08:47 AM Only one way to find out? Someones gotta do it!
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 31/08/11 01:19 PM Author Posted 31/08/11 01:19 PM Give me a 3 mths and I will, want to get another tune and gearbox done first, to compare how little grip I will have then and after with 4 new boots on.
Verve Legacy Donating Member 126 Member For: 17y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 03/09/11 11:32 AM Posted 03/09/11 11:32 AM I bought 4 re002 245/40/18 for $380 each on friday. They seem ok so far. They replace my yokohama advan sports.
MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 1m 30d Posted 03/09/11 12:01 PM Posted 03/09/11 12:01 PM I agree with nick,I have kumho ecsta spt's and find them very good and will get them again
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 04/09/11 11:16 AM Posted 04/09/11 11:16 AM ZE912's????? The ZE912 replaced the ZIEX512, which was nowhere near the performance league of the next step up - the FK452. Am on my fourth set of 452's and wouldn't change..... $ versus performance is a very good deal.Be interested to hear how the new Bridgy's go though!!
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 08/09/11 03:49 PM Posted 08/09/11 03:49 PM The new RE002 Bridgestone's won't be available till the end of the year (245-35-R19). :(
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 13/09/11 04:22 AM Author Posted 13/09/11 04:22 AM nick d, Where did you hear end of the year availability? WTF I was told first quarter next yr. I'll keep trying to get them, I just want them now!!!! Any other supplier other than bridgestone themselves who might be easier to source them from. Every bridgestone I speak to they try to sell me the RE001s and wont have a good look, let alone back order any for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now