acid_rush Member 51 Member For: 18y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/08/11 09:34 AM Author Posted 18/08/11 09:34 AM well I have gone all out bought a 698 atomic motor so chasing big power hopefully have it in a couple of weeks will keep you updated
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 18/08/11 11:22 AM Posted 18/08/11 11:22 AM Awesome project!We want pics.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 18/08/11 12:33 PM Posted 18/08/11 12:33 PM
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 18/08/11 12:34 PM Posted 18/08/11 12:34 PM Wow that red one int he video is I <3 Bananas hairy. Your project sounds mint mate! I think these motors will well and truly cement their status as the king of Aussie motors once we see even more of them appearing in lighter, older cars running better times with less power/more reliability. I have been seriously toying with the idea of tossing the nice little 383 roller cam chev I built for my HQ and chucking in an FG motor for a reliable, fun and quick drag car (DAT40T thinks I would be stupid). I think back to this bug eyed sprite at the drags years ago and this dude had a turbo Nissan Leopard motor in it. Between runs all the V8 boys were going mad rippin sh*t to bits and putting it back together again and this guy was reading the paper talking sh*t to Dad and I.Can't wait to see your pics.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/08/11 08:19 AM Posted 19/08/11 08:19 AM Good luck with what?Yeah I dont know how to put photo's on the computer lol hopefully the chick next door can sort some out this weekend!Hope she's good looking
acid_rush Member 51 Member For: 18y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/08/11 09:44 AM Author Posted 22/08/11 09:44 AM Ok trying to upload pics!
acid_rush Member 51 Member For: 18y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/08/11 10:08 AM Author Posted 22/08/11 10:08 AM cant do it! can I email them to someone please?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 24/08/11 11:57 AM Posted 24/08/11 11:57 AM email them to me mate, will pm you now
acid_rush Member 51 Member For: 18y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/08/11 09:43 AM Author Posted 25/08/11 09:43 AM Thanks heaps shyfrd! champion 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 25/08/11 10:08 AM Posted 25/08/11 10:08 AM (edited) too easy mate! cleanest and straightest X d/e/f ive ever seen! Edited 25/08/11 10:10 AM by Shyfrd
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now