Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 28d
Posted

Yeah, I'm thinking badges back on. I can find the side ones genuine on ebay, but I think I'll have to suck it up and visit the dealership for the boot ones :crybaby: The LSD would have been a good addition, but I won't be doing a great deal of 'spirited' driving that I did in the turbs ute.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Contact the seller of the side ones, they can probably sell you the rears as well....

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I would put the badges back on,G6ET u buy the car 4 what it is, b proud & show it off, if not sell it & buy a g6. 8)

I bought mine cause it had a turbo, leather seats and premium sound. It was purely coinincidence that happened to be a G6ET.

The only reason badges are on cars is so the manufacture can advirtise, why not grab half a dozen vtec badges while ya on eBay? Then you'll have even MORE street cred.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine state
Posted (edited)
:pooh::pooh: u bought it because its a g6et. Think about what u said above, turbo,leather,preim sound,u could have got that in a xr6t, u wanted,class,comfort,luxury,black dash, style,u got it with a G6ET. :clap: Edited by g6t
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Maybe your right, I have been a raving fan of them since the get go, ask anyone... LMAO!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine state
Posted (edited)

I dont need 2 ask anyone, u r right actions speak louder than words. G6ET u own 1 & drive it b proud of the car u have.:clap:

Edited by g6t
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Haha mate your entering an arguement you cannot win. I use to be the poster boy for hating the G6ET, and I still do abit.

I can honestly say the only reason bought mine is because I couldn't find a fully optioned XRT for the same price.

It has grown on me but I wouldn't say I'm proud of it, not yet anyway.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 18d
Posted

Like Dillz, I could not get an XR I wanted either, looked for a few months, hadn`t even considered a G6ET, started looking at other options, saw a G6 for a good price and got it...I love it now.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

"Style", "class" and luxury" in a G6ET??? :shocked::shocked:

My mate (lucky for some) is deciding between an M3 and AMG - he will be so disappointed to miss out on all these amazing qualities that a G6ET has..... :roflmbo::roflmbo:

ps: I like the G6ET as a fantastic value for money family car, and great choice over standard T - but surely some reality would be welcome.....

Edited by CBXRT
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Spend the difference on pricetag between it and the Eurotrash on mods and it will destroy both of them in a straight line, hell probably round corners too..

Point being it's pointless to mention them in the same sentence really as they are nothing alike..

Oh and as for ya mate, tell him to get an R35. At least then people won't think he's a twat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...