Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/07/11 05:24 AM Posted 12/07/11 05:24 AM I have had no luck finding these guys online or the intercooler kit...Does anyone have some pictures of the intercoolers?
mighty6 New Member 8 Member For: 16y 2m 8d Posted 12/07/11 05:43 AM Author Posted 12/07/11 05:43 AM This is the core, http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Intercooler-500x400x90-Ford-Falcon-Commodore-V6-V8-cars-/110683016020?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c538cb54The pipes are all alloy with fittings , under headlight setup.
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 24d Posted 12/07/11 06:17 AM Posted 12/07/11 06:17 AM (edited) looks very similar core to the 500x400x90 that orangeute could get from china for $90-100 each.for your sake, I hope its not, looks alot like it though, even have very similar listings 'Ford Falcon Late model camira V6 V8'Do you have any pictures of the piping coming with it? does it include all silicon joints, clamps, air filter, brackets, nuts/bolts etc?http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/370732148/bar_plate_intercooler_for_Ford_Falcon.html Edited 12/07/11 06:18 AM by 1600dave
mighty6 New Member 8 Member For: 16y 2m 8d Posted 12/07/11 12:32 PM Author Posted 12/07/11 12:32 PM No I havnt got pics. It doesnt come with clamps or silicon joiners.I bought it off of a fella from springfield lakes in brissy.It does look like that one from alibaba.What do you think? Shafted?
smXR6 Member 206 Member For: 18y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Noble park Posted 13/07/11 01:19 AM Posted 13/07/11 01:19 AM I think this is the cooler I had on my bf f6 , I was told when I brought it off another forum it was a rapid cooler , but mine looks exactly like the kg one , so im gonna say it was , mine was making 358kw no problems
mighty6 New Member 8 Member For: 16y 2m 8d Posted 13/07/11 08:28 AM Author Posted 13/07/11 08:28 AM Sweet thanks buddy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now