spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 16d Posted 18/07/11 09:37 AM Posted 18/07/11 09:37 AM He means that the bearings are cageless. And yes the Garrett bearing cages are a type of plastic.
tekaani Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 18/07/11 09:51 AM Posted 18/07/11 09:51 AM (edited) I have a brand new custom "true" GT3540, aka GT3582R = .70 A/R comp housing that I was going to use in my 3.0L Merc build. It has billet comp wheelwho does the billet wheels? mtq? GCG? Edited 18/07/11 09:51 AM by tekaani
Boosted1 Member 346 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Posted 18/07/11 10:53 AM Posted 18/07/11 10:53 AM (edited) who does the billet wheels? mtq? GCG?I think you are able to obtain them from both companies. mr turbo is the go to guy for the billet comprssor wheels. he deals with quite a few variants, from the garrett ones to borg warner. it was a path I was going to go down before making my turbo descision Edited 18/07/11 10:56 AM by Boosted1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now