ba 2 envy Member 54 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: penrith Posted 01/07/11 01:27 PM Posted 01/07/11 01:27 PM hi all I need some input I am about to do my interior in my ba was thinking about doing gtp seats in it but I dont like the head rest so should I just do the standard seats witch are in it or should I upgrade to the gtp one ??????????????
psifed2 Member 69 Member For: 15y 7m Posted 01/07/11 11:56 PM Posted 01/07/11 11:56 PM Don't the ba seat head rests just slide into the pro seat headrests? Thatl look pretty good aswell. Don't mind them pro seat headrests though..
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 02/07/11 12:16 AM Posted 02/07/11 12:16 AM have you looked at these??LINKY.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 02/07/11 01:32 AM Posted 02/07/11 01:32 AM he prol has dude, as hes used a photo from that link....
ba 2 envy Member 54 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: penrith Posted 02/07/11 10:17 AM Author Posted 02/07/11 10:17 AM not geting from proseat I work in a trim shop so will be doing it myslef the gtp seats a nice and can get them cheap so I think I going more to the gtp ones if I dont like them will sell the trim and start again lol
ba 2 envy Member 54 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: penrith Posted 14/07/11 09:45 AM Author Posted 14/07/11 09:45 AM I went with the gt-p ones and just got a new back seat from a mk11 so got a arm rest will put pics up when its all done
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 07/08/11 10:35 AM Posted 07/08/11 10:35 AM (edited) You really need to put the pictues up dude..... Edited 07/08/11 10:36 AM by Slymeat
boost26 Member 51 Member For: 19y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/11 09:37 AM Posted 08/08/11 09:37 AM I purchased some FG GTP foams and had the original frames modified & re-trimmed by Blackmans in a nice soft leather to match the G6ET.Best thing I ever did, awesome.
sam_rigger Member 246 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Posted 08/08/11 10:37 AM Posted 08/08/11 10:37 AM those seats look awesome.I was thinking of getting mine trimmed in leather....think I'm gonna get a sunroof first though....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now