psifed2
Member-
Posts
69 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by psifed2
-
do you know why that that is rubbing, ball joint dropping and on its way out?
-
hey guys my ba falcon has been pulling to the left (wheel alignment) out for the last 2 weeks now. tonight I started to get a really bad metal knocking sound when the weight is lifted off passanger side. especially when turning it gets really bad. pulled the left front tyre off and noticed the lower ball joint has been hit hard somehow (I havnt hit anything hard or whatever) and there is metal shavings all through the back of the disc etc where it is rubbing inside the rotors. Is this lower ball joint starting to fail??? any help would be appreciated thanks again guys. Please see the photos attached sorry for the poor dark conditions
-
All fixed guys it was just the stabalizer bar nut that was loose. Had a look under and could see the chrome bit on other side of the nut and could undo it with my fingers all tight now and knocking gone.
-
Hey guys got a problem with my ba falcon, it was fine one day went to start it up the next day the car just went tick, tick, tick. So thought it was flat, got jump started and all good. Turned the key again aftwr going tick, tick, tick and then it started, went to the petrol station turned it off and then it started like nothing was wrong.... Any ideas, the battery seems fine. My guess is a starter motor or alternator on its way out??
-
That might explain the clicking noise when I turn aswell cheers mate il have a sus and tighten them up il let you guys know what the outcome is
-
Hey guys iv got a 2003 ba falcon and suddenly about a week ago I have got a knock starting to happen in what sounds like the front end of the car. Its on the drivers side or what feels like. Going over pot holes, drain lids it does it, turning into driveways, and when it does it I can feel it down near my feet.. My guess would be front sway bar D mount, iv had a look under and all the mounts look fine to me... not a mechanic but I know when something stuffed lol Any feedback will be appreciated guys thanks.
-
Can u still retain the engine rocker cover that covers the coils?
-
Cheers mate and how much oil does it take?
-
Got the xr6 on the hoist the other day and noticed oil on the outside of the diff housing. Degreased it all then noticed then noticed someone's put like a doityourself gasket and a bit of it has come off, hense the oil.... Need to replace that Obviously. Now I need to replace the diff oil How much do I need for ba xr6t diff 5 speed manual. Where abouts is the bolts to get the diff oil out too lol?
-
dont worry mate just seen the fine print in that picture
-
yeah that's the one henz, how much is that section and where abouts do u get it from?
-
hey guys, wanna do a bit of do it yourself pipe work here. recently bought the HDi intercooler kit for the xr6 which goes across near your radiator, around and bolts up to the crossover. I want to remove the crossover and buy a rapid under battery intake kit. does anyone work in the ally pipe industry to help me hook up from the throttle body to where the cold side piping of the crossover would be if that makes sense.. any feedback will be appreciated.
-
Cheers for the help guys
-
Sorry guys my apologies. Also its connected up getting a whine from the turbo :/? Also have connected the adaptor from the booster module, and it still sounds like sh*t, nothing like the cds I put in, something not connected ? Don't worry everyone fixed it
-
Cheers mate got it, was tucked up and tied around other cables
-
still not gettin it guys, there is that 16pin white clip behind the fuse box flap, I have 3 plugs that came with the aux kit, 1 female with 6 pins and 2 males with 4 plugs on both... I think that's enough with the smart arse comments, just askin for a bit of help.. ??
-
Can I please have some info on how to get the icc out and what cables go where with the aux connection set up for the ipod. Willing to give someone a slab to do it if anyone's willing too
-
is it possible to run a growler intake on a ba xr6 with the secondry intake running above the grill into it, with the HDi intercooler piping set up?
-
hey guys iv got a ba 04 xr6t 3 inch stainless steel exhaust, CAI and front mount basically no engine work, so going 42lb injectors and walbro fuel pump: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WALBRO-GSS340-FUEL-PUMP-FORD-XR6-TURBO-F6-FPV-BA-BF-FG-/370528335749?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item564535b785 will that fuel pump fit in my ba xr6t 04 ?? with this I will need a tune straight away wont I?? any other ways of doing this or anything first before I do injectors + fuel pump?? any help will be appreciated
-
Where is the best place to get 19inch brand new tyres After 245/35/19 93w Anyone b able to hook me up cheap ??
-
My set up is bunnings plugs on both of the tubes comin off the crossovers back and the front one going under neath to the BOV, completely removed the BOV. 5mm hole in the plug at the back and put a screw in the vacume hose. Is this okay?
-
We all have our own preferences mate.
-
and $70 bux dillz..
-
yeah true dillz, nothin better than a tuff T with a bulge in the bonnet and a massive intercooler hangin out the front bar with no spoiler...
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.