Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 18d
Posted

Hey lads, Just puttin it out there for a second cruise, not sure how everyones going to have it in June? thoughts? can those of you who have friends with cars that didnt come on the last cruise chat to them also so we can get a general consensus on whose available when?

whens bubs due F6T?

try and get people onto the forum, that would make it alot easier to organise.

Peace!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

bubbs is due last week of June but we are ready to go at any moment mate. It makes things really difficult to plan and I am basically on call from now on until it happens. So can't exactly head off for half a day. It's expected that we will go early again. Then we move house on 1 July.

So I'm pretty tied up for the rest of June and into mid July with the move etc. I'll keep you guys posted.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 20d
Posted

I had a disagreement with my engine ending with the motor hating on me. lol so I am out for a few weeks until a rebuild or new motor

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

G'day guys

I'm new to this website, I live in Hobart and I'd be keen on going for a cruise, I've got a BA XR6T which iv'e just purchased from NSW with a few mods & 308rwkws, 20 inch rims,I'll post a few pics up soon..

Cheers Tilvo.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

sounds good Tilvo - look forward to pics and meeting you in person at the next cruise.

Still on hold here from my end. No bubbs yet and our move looms ever more imminent.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 18d
Posted

Hey Tilvo

Another baby poo Green on the line, you must be a genius to pick Green (although not sure if our colour qualifies as green lol)

Havent seen you out and about yet but no doubt we will soon. look forward to it.

Good luck Micheal with the new engine ETA? (might need a few more of those casino wins ;-)

A little F6T on the scene very soon, best of luck To you and your Miss's bro.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 20d
Posted

Um 4 weeks for me built motor then run in add cooler plenum, 4in intake and exhauat tune should see 400rwkw. Then be on the road until dec when it comes off the road for 2months ready for powercruise t51r turbo new fuel system etc and 550rwkw will be my aim so cruise sounds good

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

Hey Tilvo

Another baby poo Green on the line, you must be a genius to pick Green (although not sure if our colour qualifies as green lol)

Havent seen you out and about yet but no doubt we will soon. look forward to it.

Good luck Micheal with the new engine ETA? (might need a few more of those casino wins ;-)

A little F6T on the scene very soon, best of luck To you and your Miss's bro.

Ha ha yeah bit like that but I love this colour, green in the shade and yellow in the sun best of both worlds.

I haven't had it out much in the last couple of weeks !

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

sounds good Tilvo - look forward to pics and meeting you in person at the next cruise.

Still on hold here from my end. No bubbs yet and our move looms ever more imminent.

No worries sounds good !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...