XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 23d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 17/11/03 03:04 AM Posted 17/11/03 03:04 AM Hi guys/gals just a quick post to introduce myself and say hello.I been a member on these forums for a while, but up untill yesterday I havent posted anything. The names Dean, and I am the PROUD owner of a Phantom Coloured XR6 Turbo :lol: manual off course Anyway guys, just wanted to intro myself, I guess ill be speaking to you guys through the threadsCya
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 19d Posted 17/11/03 03:09 AM Posted 17/11/03 03:09 AM Hi, and welcome to the forum! Great choice on colour, I myself am ordering a phatom t ute veery soon, enjoy the site, its tops
BarraGT Legacy Donating Member 359 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 17/11/03 03:12 AM Posted 17/11/03 03:12 AM Hi! Welcome to the forum!
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 17/11/03 03:26 AM Posted 17/11/03 03:26 AM No, No, No, No, NO!!!!You are all far too nice This is a newbie remember - NEWBIE!I don't know, standards seem to be slipping. Where is that grumpy old LOTR fan when you need him? Hmmm...So, Dean, you have been a member for a while, but not posted? A bit of a voyeur? Like to watch do we?You're just the kind of sick that will fit right in around here :lol:.And, by the sounds of it, you already have your own leather thong (and matching raincoat)
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 23d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 17/11/03 03:44 AM Author Posted 17/11/03 03:44 AM No, No, No, No, NO!!!!You are all far too nice This is a newbie remember - NEWBIE!I don't know, standards seem to be slipping. Where is that grumpy old LOTR fan when you need him? Hmmm...So, Dean, you have been a member for a while, but not posted? A bit of a voyeur? Like to watch do we?You're just the kind of sick that will fit right in around here :lol:.And, by the sounds of it, you already have your own leather thong (and matching raincoat) HAHAHAHAAHA Yeah, you guys are too nice. Im also a member of the Skylinesnsw forums and we give the newbies alot of sh*t sometimes!HAHAHAHHAHA are you sure you dont know me from somewhere else, how did you know about my leather thong...........I even have matching leather in my XR just for kicks
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Posted 17/11/03 03:50 AM Posted 17/11/03 03:50 AM welcome to the forum ...
Guest underpsi Guests Posted 17/11/03 04:51 AM Posted 17/11/03 04:51 AM Haven't had the chance to use that smilie yet, I think it fits.
Guest Guests Posted 17/11/03 05:45 AM Posted 17/11/03 05:45 AM Another sweet colour to the club, onya mate.
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 17/11/03 06:40 AM Posted 17/11/03 06:40 AM Welcome....enjoy the show.....
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 17/11/03 09:21 AM Posted 17/11/03 09:21 AM I'd just like to say nice to see a new face Don't let the Welcome from Ken with his non-colour HagAg mislead you - he is the root of all evil ...Us Blueprinters A.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now