Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/11/03 01:25 AM Posted 17/11/03 01:25 AM I went to the shopping mall yesterday and went looking for a Xmas card for a friend (I only have one!) and do you reckon any fcuking shop would only sell me one? NO. You have to buy them in packs of 10 or 20 or 50 or 100 or...and then they are all packaged up so you can't see waht's written inside them. I wanted a funny humourous type of Xmas card but all I could see were ones crapping on about Jesus and stuff. Is it too much too ask to buy just one individual card with a bit of humour in it?/rant off
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 17/11/03 01:31 AM Posted 17/11/03 01:31 AM I went to the shopping mall yesterday and went looking for a Xmas card ... but all I could see were ones crapping on about Jesus and stuff. That must have come as a shock - a Christmas card with stuff about Jesus, 3 wise men etc. What is the world coming too? :lol:
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 18/11/03 06:17 AM Posted 18/11/03 06:17 AM Yes.that's what we need......... A completly non political, non racial, non sectarian, non political, non worshiping, politicly correct in every way......................CHRISTmas.
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 18/11/03 10:37 AM Posted 18/11/03 10:37 AM Only funny (term used loosley) xmas cards you'll find are ones with santa having his arse stuck in a chimney or somesuch. Send a christmas email instead, there are plenty of those that are funny.I bet Jesus had a great sense of humor......He must've to put up with us.my 2c
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/11/03 09:22 PM Posted 18/11/03 09:22 PM I went to the shopping mall yesterday and went looking for a Xmas card for a friend (I only have one!) Don't worry about it Ross,I can get by without it :banghead:
hammer007 Legacy Donating Member 149 Member For: 23y 7m Location: Canberra Posted 18/11/03 10:31 PM Posted 18/11/03 10:31 PM Just find the one you sent to yourself last year and change the dates...... :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now