Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 22/05/11 09:02 PM Posted 22/05/11 09:02 PM Hey All,I participated in yesturdays Chrylser dyno day at Micks in Greenacre and found the car to be down on power... I am unsure about the AFRs, can anyone tell me what it is supposed to be or is this normal under full load..I came third too..dyno 22-5-11.pdf
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 22/05/11 10:36 PM Author Posted 22/05/11 10:36 PM maybe its time for a retune
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/05/11 11:35 PM Posted 22/05/11 11:35 PM How much boost? Peak AFR's of 12.3/12.3 aint "bad" as such. I would prefer a little richer (11.8ish) but theres alot of other factors.Afr's look a little laggy coming onto boost but this could be the technique the tuner used to load it up on the dyno.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/05/11 01:04 PM Posted 23/05/11 01:04 PM (edited) Frank: as Tocchi says, "save fuel, tune lean!"Edit: mine starts in the high 13's at 2400RPM but quickly dips to high 12's at 2800RPM then remains till 3300RPM. From then it descends to just at the top of the 11's from 3700RPM on. I didn't ask him to lean on it hard for mine, I enjoy power and some element of reliability. Edited 23/05/11 01:13 PM by -SteveR-
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 23/05/11 01:26 PM Posted 23/05/11 01:26 PM That is getting a touch lean mate... prob a fuel system issue rather than tune, as I'd say it was tuned fatter than mid 12sCheck the main fuel filter, fuel pump(s) and intank filter... if the fuel system isn't performing as well as it was when tuned, fuel pressure can be lower, so the car may run leaner.
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 23/05/11 09:24 PM Author Posted 23/05/11 09:24 PM Thanks guys.... 15PSI, I have walbro and surge with bosch 044... im thinking maybe fuel filter it is due for a retune in june july as im putting new exhuast on. I will let every one know the result
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/11 11:27 PM Posted 23/05/11 11:27 PM Doesn't look as bad as this car on eBay
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 23/05/11 11:46 PM Author Posted 23/05/11 11:46 PM OMG....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now