spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Posted 12/05/11 07:05 AM Posted 12/05/11 07:05 AM I was looking at running 235-40-18 PIRELLI PZERO CORSA TYRES down the track to crack a high 10 low 11. Has anyone used these and are they effective enough? Thanks in advance guys. BTW I haven't driven the car for a while since I bought a cheap run around which was when the heat was still on. The car was tuned at the end of summer so there was heaps of heat soak. I took the car out for a drive today in the cold weather and all I can say is
dalts Member 755 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 12/05/11 07:47 AM Posted 12/05/11 07:47 AM (edited) Go mts if you have the power to run a 10, 235 tyre won't help regardless of brand!!Lee Edited 12/05/11 07:48 AM by dalts
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Posted 12/05/11 09:29 AM Author Posted 12/05/11 09:29 AM what's a good wheel and tyre combo to go over the upgraded PBR rears that come on the Typhoons?
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/05/11 10:17 AM Posted 12/05/11 10:17 AM NOthey are a R comp track tyre, their sidewalls are stiff as f*ck.awesome for around the track (specially in wet conditions, they excel), but not the drags.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 13/05/11 09:45 PM Posted 13/05/11 09:45 PM Just about any wheel should fit over the PBR rears. I think a 17inch wheel with Mickey Thompson ET Streets would fit the bill.Benny
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Posted 13/05/11 10:22 PM Author Posted 13/05/11 10:22 PM yeh I hit the search and found the same Benny. Looks like I need to find some stock 17" and get some MT's. Cheers mate!
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Posted 14/05/11 08:46 AM Author Posted 14/05/11 08:46 AM I got some 17 x 7 1/2" wide rims, are the 275 too wide for this or will they fit?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now