Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

I went cream which came in more like white & I love it. With abit of commonsense it's doable & looks great. I find black abit boring but with the right colour stitching & maybe embroidering it can break it up abit & could look good but the wrong could also stuff it & make it look cheapish. I recon keep it simple, mixed colours or too much colour looks sh!thouse in my opinion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...