dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/11 03:31 AM Posted 09/05/11 03:31 AM It can if said performance was on a private road. And I'm sure no member of this forum would do anything illegal on a public road.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 10/05/11 09:54 AM Posted 10/05/11 09:54 AM I never realised how much of a legend van gisbergen is till now, away from the v8's that is lol. definitely agree with henz, in for the fun and keeps everyone entertained..I shall one day have to make a visit to one of his targa races haha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/05/11 11:11 AM Author Posted 10/05/11 11:11 AM yeh man I like his style 2 good to see bloke's out there having fun and not getting to wrapped up in the hole race till death style
Floyd Legg Member 56 Member For: 16y 11m Posted 21/11/11 05:25 AM Posted 21/11/11 05:25 AM he certainly warmed them tyres up. where is said wedding video?
xr6tgrant Member 4 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Posted 15/09/14 09:55 AM Posted 15/09/14 09:55 AM (edited) I would love to know what build number on original number plate is on this car as the f6 I brought turns out to be the same car that nz autocar tested and name the f6 as performance car of 2008.Dash 2008 Edited 15/09/14 09:56 AM by xr6tgrant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now