dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/04/11 02:02 AM Posted 18/04/11 02:02 AM St George Tyres on eBay is where I got my Toyo R888s from. They don't have the Invos but they do have the NT05s so they can probably get them. They advertise that if they can source it they will put it on eBay for you.Good to deal with too. They delivered to Perth in less than a week.they won't have 245's for another 6 weeks.. If I haven't purchased by then I'm happy to jump in a group buy or something..
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/04/11 12:28 PM Posted 18/04/11 12:28 PM I'll be arranging a group buy for the Invo's and the NT05's soon!Both the Invo's and the NT05's will be the same price.There will be 18's,19's and 20's avail!235 - 28530 - 45 Stay tuned!
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 2m 27d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/11 12:32 PM Author Posted 18/04/11 12:32 PM Sounds like everyone is getting them off the same series of containers that are rocking up at that time. I'm getting the same response from everyone at this stage. Expect about $500 each to Perth.
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 2m 27d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/11 12:34 PM Author Posted 18/04/11 12:34 PM Are we talking days, weeks or months vevapower?
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/04/11 01:01 PM Posted 18/04/11 01:01 PM Next week!Mine go on tomorrow!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/04/11 12:36 AM Posted 19/04/11 12:36 AM no 17's
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/04/11 09:52 AM Posted 19/04/11 09:52 AM no 17's Not sure they may be some, I'll check this out tomorrow!
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/04/11 08:38 AM Posted 20/04/11 08:38 AM group buy sounds good! I'm still only keen for 2 tyres but can buy 4 if I have to and if the price is right for 245 35 19
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/04/11 11:56 AM Posted 20/04/11 11:56 AM Ok they they are all in and and ready. Now just need to work out some prices.Also they will be some 17's avail as well in 235 & 245.can do 2 tyres but would prefer to do full sets.Will have some more details on prices tomorrow.Will start a list as well and Interstates prices will also be avail.Remeber can also do the NT05's for the same price.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/04/11 08:32 PM Posted 20/04/11 08:32 PM Ok anyone in Melbourne want to split a set? Im keen to try either invo or nt05 or both In 245 35 19
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now