CHOMP U Member 8 Member For: 15y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Coomera, Goldcoast ! Posted 18/03/11 12:10 AM Posted 18/03/11 12:10 AM Hey guys, I have a 1600w amp and a 1500w kenwood comp 12" in box I want to hook up to my stock ba headunit, just wanted to know what u need to buy and where from ? Cheers
CHOMP U Member 8 Member For: 15y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Coomera, Goldcoast ! Posted 18/03/11 08:24 AM Author Posted 18/03/11 08:24 AM Anyone ?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/03/11 12:39 AM Posted 19/03/11 12:39 AM Try this thread, Or an audiocontrol lc6
BAman Member 133 Member For: 19y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 19/03/11 03:48 AM Posted 19/03/11 03:48 AM Does you amp have inputs for the cars speaker wires, if so it's an easy install, that's how I've done mine
gr33ek Member 2 Member For: 15y 6m 7d Posted 29/03/11 01:27 AM Posted 29/03/11 01:27 AM you need a line level converter, go on ebay I bought a fusion one for about $16 yesterday and recieved it today, now im off to install it and run the subs and insides
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now