phantomBA Member 10 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/11 12:36 AM Posted 12/03/11 12:36 AM Hi, I'm getting a tune, fuel pump, and injectors done by Simon at XFT next week. I've got 42lb Bosch greentops ready to install, just wondering how much kw they can handle roughly?Cheers
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 12/03/11 12:51 AM Posted 12/03/11 12:51 AM I think its around 350kw max...
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 12/03/11 01:22 AM Posted 12/03/11 01:22 AM Auto or manual?What afr?Do you want to run them 100% duty cycle (not ideal) ?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/03/11 01:40 AM Posted 12/03/11 01:40 AM Yeah I've heard of up to 350rwkw but that'd be 100% I'd think. I'm aware that mine aren't good for much more than my current level of 317rwkw without getting too close to full duty cycle. My AFRs are 12 under power if I recall correctly.Mine's an auto so shows a little less rwkw.
phantomBA Member 10 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/11 08:03 AM Author Posted 12/03/11 08:03 AM Auto, I'm aiming for 300rwkw roughly. Thanksfor the help guys
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/03/11 11:58 AM Posted 12/03/11 11:58 AM Take a read of my signature mate, will need a few more mods to hit the 300 mark. With 42lb injectors, pump and tune, your injectors wont be maxing out, you standard intercooler and standard exhaust will be, possibly valve springs too. Mine was limited to 290 due to standard valve springs.I reckon go the injectors, pump and throw in a hi-flo cat (Simon can do it) and see what result Simon gets from that. Will be around the same as mine as long as valve springs dont cause problems.Let us know how you go...
phantomBA Member 10 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/11 06:09 AM Author Posted 16/03/11 06:09 AM It's already got a aftermarket cooler, muffler delete and CAI. I've organized a cat too, hopefully this should push me over 300rwkw
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now