Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/03/11 04:53 AM Posted 08/03/11 04:53 AM it has happened twice, first time on a gravel driveway that was like 40 degrees steep, and I started the car with ass end up. haha.then on a level area.
PSI40T Member 448 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Posted 08/03/11 09:18 AM Author Posted 08/03/11 09:18 AM ok well I flashed it back to the standard tune and it still does it!! so im guessing it aint the tune issue... I did data log with the xcal2 both the standard tune and the modified tuned while it happened. But I have no idea what it all means lol like what parameters I should be looking at
PSI40T Member 448 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Posted 09/03/11 04:14 AM Author Posted 09/03/11 04:14 AM FINALLY A FAULT CODE!!!seems to be a dodgy pedal module ..... gonna take it back to ford and get it fixed under warranty...
Bo0st3D XR6 Member 57 Member For: 16y 7m 27d Gender: Male Posted 09/03/11 10:46 AM Posted 09/03/11 10:46 AM happened to me twice had the tps replaced seems to do the trick
PSI40T Member 448 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Posted 09/03/11 11:39 AM Author Posted 09/03/11 11:39 AM Got the p2138 code > THROTTLE/ PEDAL POSITION SENSOR / SWITCH D / E VOLTAGE CORRELATION
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now