omie_747 Member 46 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Posted 20/02/11 10:07 AM Posted 20/02/11 10:07 AM There are an Awsome bunch of blokes down there!My FG xr6t ute goes there for everything from servcicing to all my performance mods/tuning.Give them a call and im sure you will know exactly what I mean.cheers
xhxrsix Member 174 Member For: 19y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/02/11 01:54 PM Posted 20/02/11 01:54 PM I have my car tuned there aswell.. great tune + customer support from Chris and Theo, even if you haven't spent a sh*tload with them.
kris Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: melb Posted 21/02/11 05:44 AM Author Posted 21/02/11 05:44 AM thanks for the feedback everyone.. as a newbe im now feeling way more confident about handing over the keys to my car. this site is a godsend for all people wanting to learn more about thier rides, great job peeps. cheers again
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 21/02/11 09:39 AM Posted 21/02/11 09:39 AM hi guys. am I right to say they dont use the x3 flash box etc and just use an 'edit' for tuning? or do you all have x3's?
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/02/11 10:58 AM Posted 21/02/11 10:58 AM hi guys. am I right to say they dont use the x3 flash box etc and just use an 'edit' for tuning? or do you all have x3's?No we all use X3 SCT tuning boxes and they do a full custom tune, no generics at all.
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/02/11 11:02 AM Posted 21/02/11 11:02 AM sweet.. sounds good so far, I'm located in greensborough so thier fairly local which is always nice.. sounds like an awsome result for a std car Weaponxr, how much was it pushing before the tune? Josh_P- that's a whopping drive for tune work mate.. they must be pretty good at what they do! Thanks for the feed back guys.. feel free to add any more experiences. cheers Im not sure exactly what it was standard as I had an 8psi generic tune in it before it went on the dyno. I assume it was around 195-200rwkw. The generic tune is on my dyno graph which read 224rwkw on bluepowers dyno. Then the final custom tune was as I said 261rwkw
kris Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: melb Posted 22/02/11 10:08 AM Author Posted 22/02/11 10:08 AM awsome result for your tune mate, definately worth going custom over generic for piece of mind!!
kris Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: melb Posted 06/03/11 02:20 AM Author Posted 06/03/11 02:20 AM booked in tuesday... cant wait for chris and theo to work their magic!!!
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 06/03/11 04:11 AM Posted 06/03/11 04:11 AM exciting times! What mods you going in there with?
kris Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: melb Posted 08/03/11 11:07 AM Author Posted 08/03/11 11:07 AM tune complete!! fg ute with zf- standard power was 244rwkw.. now with a growler, hi-flo cat and injectors we got 293rwkw @16psi very happy boy!!! car feels very different, much more responsive, still very smooth only alot more grunt on tap! I want to say a big thanks to chris and theo for working their magic and for taking the time to answer all the questions I had for them, great blokes and always happy to help! cheers guys
Recommended Posts